Toyota Hybrid "Why Not" "Less More"

amfr

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew the music used in the newest Toyota ad. I saw it running during Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel.
The transcript is as follows:
Be less discouraged, more determined, less distracted, more present, less me, more we. We ask a lot of ourselves--shouldn't we ask as much for our cars? At Toyota we are creating future technologies that minimize the negative, maximize the positive and humanize mobility.
I can't find a video of it, but I did find this: http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=...=45978&p=915787

I just saw an ad that showed various scenes including a hybrid and ending with a bunch of kids pushing another kid with goggles in a box car. The link is "Toyota.com/whynot" in the commercial.

The music itself is a cool instrumental with guitar/piano and at the end you hear a synthesized keyboard in the pattern of "do..do..do..do, do....do" if that helps.

Has anyone found this one yet? The ad is in heavy rotation right now and it pisses me off every time I hear it because it's so good and I can't find out what it is! :D

It's driving me nuts too. I hear it several times a week. I should just record the clip right off the TV so I can practice playing in on my guitar. The little bit from the commercial keeps building into something bigger in my head. If I heard the whole song it would be interesting to see where it goes comp[ared to where my mind takes it

Back