The X Factor UK

akira20063

Reaction score
Hi all, most weeks on x factor they have been playing this piano type song on emotional parts and if anyone watched todays x factor ( 26th nov 2006 ) it was when they were talking about shayne... that lovely piano piece..

does anyone know what its called. it would be appreciated.

thank you.

Hello to everyone who has commenced reading.

Right, I'm looking for a certain piece of music that has been played various times throughout the x factor show. Its a piano piece ( im sure it is? ) and it is mostly played in emotional scenes such as todays.

The music was played in todays episode ( 26TH NOV SAT 2006 ) during shaynes scene. when he and louis were talking and his mum was crying..

so i beg anyone who has read this if you know the song or where to get it from please help me out.

thank you all very much.. :D

hello does anyone know the name of the song that they use in the x factor when introducing the judges. its a type of classical song.

please any help would be grateful! :D

x x x

Well the song is Love at first sight but as to who is singing it.. my guess would be Kylie Minogue.

Does anyone know the song played at 1:17 - 1:50?
Its a lovely piano song playing in the bg.

here's the link:

The X Factor

Can someone please tell me the instrumental song that Cher raps to before she starts to sing Coldplay's song?

it starts at 1:33 and ends at 2:03

here's the link:

Thanks!

Back