Advertising

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

Hi

I saw a commercial the other day with a bunch of white Audi's driving in a tunnel. It's like the first commercial, which everyone was also asking for the music, but in this one the white audi's are coming down the tunnel and then the pack splits to make way for a brilliant red A4. it's a great commercial, but the music just makes it amazing. does anyone know the music.

theres a vocal, sound like a man singing a simple "ba ba ba ba..ba....ba ba ba ba ba...........ba"
    and some great music under the voice.

can anyone help at lest with finding the commercial online, or even better identify the music. i have a strong feeling the song was made for the commercial like most of Audi's great music but if anyone could even provide the commercial it would suffice. thank you very much

Status

haha awesome , i stumped adtunes.... at least thought someone would have seen the commercial. lol

Status

Originally posted by DjViral@Sep 17 2008, 04:03 PM
    haha awesome , i stumped adtunes.... at least thought someone would have seen the commercial. lol
    Adtunes is a team effort. Sometimes it takes more than a day. Sometimes there is no answer. Sometimes the song is a one shot for the ad. Not every song in an ad is available. How many Adtunes queries have YOU answered?

Let's wait a day or two and see if a vid pops up online.

Did you scan through the forums?

Persistence is fruitful.

Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi. Hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet.

Status

Great! Here I was, prepared to answer the question, and it appears to me the poster closed the thread. Darn, my loss.

Status

Well I have yet to see this commercial or find it on YouTube. Anyone?
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

woah sorry there. didnt mean i was closing the thread , just suprised no one's seen it. yeah cant find it anywhere. and as i said in my post. i dont care if u cant get the name or artist of the song, i just want the commercial. the commercial has no talking so i can just sample the commercials audio. aright anyway cheers for any help