2009 Lincoln MKS "Technologic"

Tripod

Reaction score
I just saw a Lincoln car commercial (which ran during "The Big Bang Theory" September 1, 2008) and I am unable to find the song that was playing in it.

I would say it was techno, the singer may have been female and it was fast paced.

This is not the commercial featuring "High Roller" I have that one already :)

Does anyone know who this artist is and/or the name of the song pretty please?

Help! I do not know the car ad...but the music is robotic and the words repeated
are "TECH-NO-LOGIC" Great tune...anyone know the name and artist?

Anyone know the techno-ish song that plays in a car commercial (I want to say Lincoln but not sure that is right). It's a woman's voice and towards the end it gets silent then says "Technology" again. Love the song, just wondering if you can help me find it.

I know that the songs Technologic by Daft Punk (im an avid Daft Punk fan) but its obviously been remixed. I was wondering if this a a publicly avalible remix?

Lincoln MKS has two versions for their commercial - one is cover of David Bowie's "Space Oddity", and has already been established on here who sang it. The OTHER version is more upbeat/techno and has what sounds like a baby's voice saying all kinds of electronic things - i think it's saying "supermatic" or things of that nature with a techno beat to it. Anyone?

Its not technologic. I know the commercial your talking about because Im trying to find out who it is too. the draft punk commercial is a little simpler than the other one which starts with the mks driving in space as a young female voice sings a song that sounds almost techno but kinda a "black eyed peas" feel to it. If anyone does figure it out let me kno! Im at www.myspace.com/protajae also. thanx

Back