The Big Hit

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey there, does anyone know that one song in the "Theatrical Trailer" of "The Big Hit" not the trailer with the Bee Gees - Staying Alive, but the long one, it comes up right after that black woman says: "eeeww.... hmm, he's kinda cute, who is that?" (when there's a dead guy in the bathroom or something) sorta like a nice beta in it, and I can't find the trailer anymore 'cause I guess it's an older movie and people have taken the trailer off of the websites.

uuuhm, it's sorta like a repeating beat, little techno-ish but it still has a certain "beat" in it.... uuuhm... and it ends right after that "captured girl" says like "are you suposed to be the Spice Boys or something?" or something like that, so yeah.. I hope this helps you, of course I know what it sounds like but this is all I can sorta come up with.

Anyone remember this very old, maybe my first topic ever about The Big Hit? trailer music. Damnit I FINALLY found the trailer again after all these loong months.

Like I said, if anyone remembers lol, it's the techno ish song just over half of the trailer after this woman says: "Eww, hmm. he's kinda cute who is that?"

Pleeaaase someone must know this.

Damn, I just figured out you have to become a meber to see it. I quikcly signed up with a fake email address and bla bla. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could spend 1 or 2 minutes to make up a stupid acount and play the darn clip. it'll say an email has been send to whatever email address you gave up, but dont worry, just make up an address, at that point you're a member so you can log out n' stuff.

To me, the song you're looking for sounds similar to the "Outro" from Chocolate Starfish & The Hot Dog Flavored Water by Limp Bizkit. I don't think they're the same though...?

Nah, ain't it :( but thanks though
Man I hope someone finds out... I'm so desperate!!! *cries* I've heard this song since I was a little kid! ( I think )

Pwwwweeease!!! anyone?!?!?!

Damn, that's a great film, saw it on TV a few years back. I'm also interested in knowing the name of the second song is, right before "I'm a contract killer..." and continues right after "creamer?"

To me it sooorta sounds Backstreet Boy ish, just without any vocals. lol
It could also be Fatboy Slim or Daft Punk but I don't know. I don't really think it's Chemical Bros or Crystal Method, but who knows.

Anyone? Any clues maybe?? I song that sounds similar maybe? like ad-rock's "Outro" or something?? I'd be really happy if someone finds out.

Do you think that if you email some kind of movie company that the trailer, that you can ask about the music that's used in it??

Who actually makes these trailers? the actual companies that have worked on the actual movie right?

Nah, not it. Darn, it's always those songs that sound similar to the real one :( but thanks anyways

This isn't the theatrical trailer of The Big Hit that I was asking for before - I found this trailer by accident but I recognize the very first song ... anyone know it? Thanks

Looking for the song that starts at 1:13 min. I know it's a little hidden in the background but I've been wondering about this song for years, literally.

I've been trying to found out the artist/song title for ages!

Thanks in advance :)

At first I thought it was N-Trance, but no, the cover for the soundtrack was done by Wyclef Jean ;)

Back