Fresh Step Cat Litter

ogalli117

Reaction score
What is the name of the current music being played on the Fresh Step Kitty Litter commercials? It seems to be a detective series or some such theme song.

I would like to know too! would make a nice ringtone, don't ya think?

I love this music and I wanted to find out what it is, who the composer is and possibly what agency created the ad.

Unfortunately, Fresh Step's parent company was not very nice when I called them and told me that all of this info. is '"confidential information."'

Not so with American Express! When I admired the music in one of their ads and contacted them, they not only told me who it was, but kindly sent me a DVD of the commercial!

Goes to show how diverse two different corporate giants can be regarding their customer service policies.

Anyway, I still love the Fresh Step music and pause and watch the commercial every time it airs. Glad to see that someone else does, too!

Starwatcher

"Smelly caaaat... smeelly cat.. it's not your fault"

*sorry, couldn't resist*

Re: Fresh Step Cat Litter music score

What is the name of the current music being played on the Fresh Step Kitty Litter commercials? It seems to be a detective series or some such theme song.

It's the last part of the Perry Mason theme. "Park Avenue Beat," by Fred Steiner.

Thank you, thank you, guys!! So nice to finally know the name of the tune!!!!

Back