Need help remembering this movie

WesMichaelsHB2K

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out this movie that I've seen within the last year and a half or so and I just can't seem to remember the title or anybody involved but I'm hoping SOMEBODY here has seen it and knows what I'm talking about. Anyway I'm going to post the ending of the movie because its all I remember and if anybody has seen this please reply and let me know!

A woman has a map of some sort that leads to a location to find a hidden stash of money. After nearly giving up, she remembers that there's a carnival and heads over to it, going to a pirate display/ride and inside a treasure chest there in the middle of fake gold and jewels is the buried money that she was searching for (and I think others were) the whole movie. I'm not sure if it was a suspense/thriller, indie horror, or what.. but I remember that was the ending.

Any help? Sorry I'm vague on a lot of details but I've been trying to remember!

I checked all the listings for all those movies as well as the specific ones you listed but sadly, nothing at all is coming up. I'm pretty sure it was a horror movie since I mainly rent those but I can't quite figure out which one it is. Thank you for trying to help though!

I checked through a few older movie rentals and found it. It was on the Stephen King "Nightmares and Dreamscapes" 3 disc DVD, short horror stories remade into hour long movies as a miniseries - fifth quarter episode. If anybody thought it sounded interesting. Was a good miniseries! Thanks for the help though Cynic!

Back