Red Planet

Calicedetabarnac

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for a song playing in the movie Red planet, witch doesn't appear in the sound track of the movie. This song play just before the radiation storm hit the space ship. It's a kind of techno song.

Thanks in advance. ;)

I haven't seen the movie, so I'm not sure... I know you mentioned the song wasn't on the soundtrack, but I wasn't sure if you meant the listing from the actual credits or the CD...

Anyway, if you look at the first "Spotlight Review" for the soundtrack at Amazon.com, they describe two tracks as techno: "MontokPoint" by Strange Cargo and "Crash Landing" by Graeme Revell. You can hear audio samples for the entire soundtrack here.

If that doesn't help, maybe someone else who has seen the flick can help!

Can anyone please tell me what is the name of the song the last song that plays as the credits roll?

TIA for any and all help.

Originally posted by guikrazy@Mar 16 2008, 07:54 PM
Can anyone please tell me what is the name of the song the last song that plays as the credits roll?

TIA for any and all help.
If you mean the one that plays as the end credits begin, it's "The Fifth Heaven" by Emma Shapplin and Graeme Revell. After that song ends, it plays "The Tower That Ate People" (Remix) by Peter Gabriel.

Back