GE Ecomagination "Clouds"

toocaffeinated

Reaction score
Just saw it yesterday. The commercial is a bunch of people, dressed in white and working on the clouds, saving water to make rain. The song is "Have you ever seen the rain", originally by Creedance Clearwater Revival. But this version is sung by a woman with a very nice voice (that should narrow it down ;). Her voice sounds very familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Please help!

Haven't seen the ad. Perhaps one of the covers performed by Bonnie Tyler or Joan Jett??

I just saw this commercial for the first time a moment ago, and it's one of those eco-imagination commercials from GE and has a huge watering can and men dressed in all white, etc. There's a female singing a remake of Creedance Clearwater Revival's "Have You Ever Seen The Rain". Does anyone know who the person singing is?

Thanks!

The word on the net is the song is performed by JuJu Stulbach. She's a member of the band Mosquitos.

Here's the info I got about it:

Full Credits
Client: General Electric
Agency: BBDO, New York
Chief Creative Officer: David Lubars, Bill Bruce
Executive Creative Director: Don Schneider
Creative Director: Brad Roseberry, John Leu
Director of Broadcast: Regina Ebel
Agency Executive Producer: Amy Wertheimer
Agency Assistant Producer: Brian Gonsar
Music Production: Rani Vaz
Production Company: Partizan
Director of Photography: Emmanuel Lubezki
Director: Traktor
Editing House: Mackenzie Cutler
Editor: Gavin Cutler
VFX: The Mill
Musical Artist: John Fogerty, JuJu Stulback
Song: Have You Ever Seen the Rain?

Looks like (say it with me now) it was made specifically for the ad. :(

:( Does that mean there's no full version available for download anywhere? I love that commercial so much.

Originally posted by KannD86@Apr 4 2008, 10:21 AM
:( Does that mean there's no full version available for download anywhere? I love that commercial so much.
Try the Creedance Clearwater Revival original? Have You Ever Seen the Rain

:blink:

Anyone know the gal singing the song in the GE "Clouds" spot. It was done by BBDO, but their website doesn't have it up yet. Thanks.

The song is "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" by CCR, but it's being sung by a woman. I guess I'd like to know who is singing the song. Sorry for not making that more clear.

Back