Dance-ish Female song

casper11

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Okay kiddios. I heard this song in Famous Footwear (lol) a couple weeks ago. I asked the chick that worked there but she said she didnt know since it was a satellite radio thing that was just feedin music.

well the song was REALLY catchy and sounded like something you'd get up and dance to....not that annoying rave music though. anyway, it was a female artist that sounded like Kylie Minogue and i think she said somethin like "I just want to MMMOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE," "u make me want to MMMOOOVVVVEEE"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the background was pretty upbeat.
if anyone could help i'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! :D

This is a pretty wild guess, but your description keeps making me think of "Vogue" by Madonna (iTunes). Sorry if I'm way off.

sorry but that's not it. thanks though.
that's song's a classic.
no matter how long its been out n played it reminds me of the movie The Devil Wears Prada (love that movie by the way).

no, the song im talkin about sounds newer and im positive the voice isnt madonna, possibly not even kylie minogue but it does sound more like kylie. and she is saying "I just want to move" (the last word "move(?)" is an extended note). While she is sayin "MOOOVE" i think she is also repeatin some noise...possibly "im in love, im in love, im in love".

idk i could be totally off but it makes me mad that i didnt have my phone on me to ID it. i did some searchin n still havent come up with anything (even searched kylie minogue which took forever to look through all her albums, n i didnt find anything so far).

please help me out guys! :sad:

no thats not it either, sorry. :(

i'm pretty sure the song was not very common n might not have even been on diff radio stations. i'm guessin its only played on satellite radio but not much else.

i'm also quite sure the artist is Caucasian (white) or at least sounds that way. Like i said, it sounds like kylie minogue....or a lot like a kylie minogue type of song/sound.

i feel bad that i have to deny any suggestions so far, so thanks for givin it a shot.

keep the suggestions comin though...i still have high hopes! :D

i guess to narrow the searches down, the song sounds kinda like somethin paul oakenfold or joey negro would mix. it sounds like a dance/dj song, not necessarily an upbeat song by a well-known artist.

I am pretty sure i know who it is. Paul Oakenfold one of my favorites. the song is called faster kill pussycat. Really good song

Kylie Minogue's sister Dannii has a song called "Tonight's Temptation" with lyrics kind of like the ones you are describing... unfortunately, I couldn't find a decent clip of it, but I don't really know exactly what the song you're looking for sounded like anyway. :)

OMG! I'm at my boo's house and he just played the song that i'm looking for. I'm so thrilled!! Its by the Gorillaz called Dare. Seriously what are the odds!!!! OMG i think it was meant to be. I guess I was totally off by saying it sounded like Kylie Minogue but oh well. Oh MY FREAKIN GOODNESS! Its just indescribable!!! Thank you Superrey19 (aka hottest boyfriend in the world)!!!!!!! Thanks a million babe! :D

Back