BBC America trailer

NeedsMusic

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Looking for the BBC America trailer/interstitial "long trailer" (1:30+) clip with the previews of all the upcoming shows (Torchwood, Dr. Who, Kitchen Nightmares, Robin Hood, Graham Norton, Primeval, etc.) with the trippy ocarina in the background.
I see this clip all the time when I watch the Beeb and I LOVE it the more often I see it, but I can't even find a LINK to it! :angry: :blink:
Any help is GREATLY appreciated--someone's GOT to know! :blink:
Okay, searching What'sThatCalled yielded an ID for the words I couldn't make out--the phrase is "Do I look good in this?"
Still no ID on the actual song, though.

I keep seeing the same half-dozen people looking for this song everywhere, including myself. It is also used in the ad for "This Is Vegas" video game. The song can be listened to on youtube here if that helps (still no idea what the song is tho)

I've searched and searched! Nothing... I can't believe that no one in the world knows!!

Please someone tell us!

Also... Yahoo Answers has a couple people who have asked...
When you look at their post... It says "Resolved Question"... Yet there is no answer!
Are these folks keeping the info to themselves? How can the question be resolved if its left unanswered?!

Okay.......here's what I believe but only my wits to go on so take it for what it's worth.

I've heard that music before. Many Times. Never with those lyrics dubbed over it though.

Pretty sure someone is "sampling" that music but no idea who the music is by.

I know it's not much help but if I wanted to know then I'd start going through Ian Anderson instrumentals or someone similar and if I found the music I would run the title through google with the word sampled.

good luck

Back