Chase

RachStG

Reaction score
Does anyone know who sings the song in the new Chase ad? It's a remake of a Beatles song... ("Anytime At All"...) Thanks!

not sure because i've never seen the ad, but "the bingo kids" did a remake released december of '06... you can download just the song or buy the album, "the bingo kids sing beatles hits for kids volume 2" at amazon.com... to search the song remember to type "any time" instead of "anytime" or you won't find it! :)

oh yea, if it was a female voice in the ad, "melanie" also remade it in '96... it's on her 'old bitch warrior' album and her 'ring the living bell : a collection' album...

I can't remember which credit card it's for, but there's a guy at an ATM and the music in the background is "Anytime at all...anytime at all. I'll be waiting for your call and I'll be there." (At least that's what I can remember.)

I was thinking it might be a cover of Phil Collins "It's In Your Eyes" but...I'm not sure.

Actually, I just found out that the song is "Anytime At All" by The Beatles. But I can't figure out who is covering the song.

Yep. But I don't think anyone has confirmed who it is singing.
I don't think it was The Bingo Kids and it wasn't a female vocalist. It actually sounded more like...The Hives, The Vines, etc.

Back