Tampax Africa commercial

sunbunny24

Reaction score
I'm really curious about the song playing in the background of the new Tampax commercial (the one narrated by Michelle Rodriguez with the African girls). It's a reggae song and sounds like one of the Marleys singing...i could be wrong though. I couldn't make out the lyrics, something like "get on shy nation" but that can't be right because every time i do a search i get nothing. HELP!!! My curiosity is killing me...

To hear the song in question click HERE. Let the first part of the video play (it's one version of the commercial), and then it shifts into the second version with the song.

EDIT: Just found the song:

"Inotela" by Ras Sheehama

Get it at Amazon.

MySpace

From the site: Ras’ award winning song “Inotila” is currently featured in the North American Internet and television advertising campaign for “Protecting Future” a Proctor and Gamble, Live Learn and Thrive Partnership, targeted to assist young African girls. More information: http://protectingfutures.com/
We invite you to experience the unique musical perspective and styling of Namibia’s own….Ras Sheehama.

Back