Idlewild

Harrison

Reaction score
has anyone been able to find the song from the movie "Idlewild" w/ outkast?

it is not on the album Idlewild, it is played in the movie when they are performing. The Angel Davenport is afraid to sing but she builds up courage as she sings to Percival and to the audience. its a smooth jazzy song. some of the lyrics are "smooth cool". the song has a good feeling to it, if anyone knows the title or where i could find it that would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for the same song as well. If you find out any information please share the information.

Can anyone tell me what the name is or where I can find the song that was sung by Percy as he was putting makeup on the dead angel? I can't find it on the soundtrack.. Anyhelp would be so awesome

I don’t even think there is an ACTUAL soundtrack to this movie…(it’s kind of combined in their Idlewild album), and I haven’t found anything. A song I really liked in the movie (which may possibly be the song that was first asked by Harrison) where it shows Angel Davenport (aka Sally?) singing a song with Andre 3000 (Percy?) in various places. This motivated me to buy the album even more but I discovered it isn’t on there! The song has a lot of that girl’s vocals in it and, yes, it sounds very cheery. Any help guys?

song that starts when andre 3000 and the girl kiss in the rain...its starts out acoustic also

Movin' Cool (The After Party) - Outkast

I think that's what you're talkin about. 'She Lives in My Lap' and the song mentioned above are the only two I can think of that's not on the soundtrack.

Back