A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila

mslisa612

Reaction score
Just watched the episode 'one shot too many' on mtv and they re-capped the last 9 episodes with Tila Tequila. Towards the end they showed everyone that had their hearts broken, and they played a song. All I got from it was "one more day" it was a guy singing, sounded kindof like nickleback or something. Its a long shot, but anyone know the song??

Thanks for your help!

Lisa

Hey, everyone. I've been watching A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, and almost every time Tila and someone else kiss, this really pretty song plays. It was played on the final episode, about 39 minutes in, when Tila and Bobby kiss on their last date. Can anyone help me find it?

does anyone know if tila tequila's song "paralyze" will be availabe for purchase? i LUV that song!!

Hey, everyone. I've been watching A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila, and almost every time Tila kisses someone, they play this really pretty song. There are no words, but I'm pretty sure it's the music from an actual song. if you watched the final episode (episode 10), this song is played about 39 minutes in when Tila is kissing bobby. can anyone help me find it?

Back