Literacy.gov Reading commercials

Johanen

Reaction score
I don't if anyone has seen this commerical, but its for literacy or somthing like that. It starts off like a commercial for Chronicles of Narnia, and then starts going on about books and stuff like that. I was wondering if anyone knew what the song playing in the background was.

heres a link to the commercial

http://www.loc.gov/literacy/

any help is appreciated

Loce the commercial, where can you get the song??

Hey, the music that plays on that commercial is sweet...its highlighting Narnia so I am assuming that it is either
A. From one of the Narnia movies (perhaps the new one coming out or the old one...havent seen it)

B. A hybrid song made to fit into the Narnia movie...

In any event, I dont know it and if anyone does...it would be great!
Thanks

crap nevermind...that is another variation of it...my mistake....disregard that song for that commercial above...

Same commercial message, just changed a bit

thanks everyone...its X-ray Dogs...they have some crazy stuff!

I'll have to get some :]

Thanks again

Does anyone know the song in the other commercial....the OZ one ??

thanks!

Ok Cool, I emailed them just waiting to hear back..... I am not even sure they are the ones responsible for that particular ad but we'll see.

thanks

ok so i got word back from the geppeto group....

"The music on the “Oz” spot was done by a company in NYC called fluid.
M"

so im looking them up and ill see if anything comes up....it seems like this music may unfortunately not be for sale.

later

Commercial About Reading

Several years ago I remember seeing a commercial about reading. I tried finding it online, but I had no success. Here is basically how the commercial goes. A few children were at a train station. They were looking up a digital board that featured destination locations for trains that were leaving. I remember that two of the destinations were Camelot and Hogwarts. After one of the destinations appeared a couple of children began to walk. The next seen showed a boy with a book boarding a train. A gentleman in a train uniform stamped the boy's book and let him on the train. The trains began to move through a valley. The train looked somewhat like the train from Harry Potter. Lastly, the a voice-over man said something, but the only thing that I remember him saying is "Read." There was song playing during the entire commercial, but I unfortunately do not remember it. If anyone can find the commercial, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Back