The Real World Sydney

GOLD_FRAPP_ROX!

Reaction score
Hey there's this song in the first episode of the real world austrailia that i liked, it sounds like electronica. I can't remember what scene the song was played in,but i think some lyrics were "let's drive our racecars".. something like that. Thanks for any help.

Also from this episode, I"m wondering if anyone knows who plays the song in the last scene of this episode...when Parisa and Kelly Anne apologize to each other. Thanks!

Use this for any RWS questions

Anyone know the song where they introduce ashli?
It sounds like goldfrapp

Mk, so in tonight's episode - the newest ep. 17 - there was a song

A few words I caught were...

...I sit and ask God.
Is everyone here make-believe?...
..I think

TIA.

whats the name of the song when dunbar was telling his girlfriend not to cry

Whats the song that plays when dunbar is talking to his gf the lyrics are

"All that i want for you is no more tears and no one believes in why you cry them dear...................................night comes like a stranger, the strangest still is that your not by my side cuz I can hear the echos of a voice bouncing of these walls and I feel like a ghost inside"

Its a guy singing and an acoustic guitar

"...I sit and ask God.
Is everyone here make-believe?.."

that is from a song called "You Be The AnchorThat Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds" by Mayday Parade

yeah, i know, longest song title ever.

Originally posted by sydneykathryn@Nov 19 2007, 10:46 PM
"...I sit and ask God.
Is everyone here make-believe?.."

that is from a song called "You Be The AnchorThat Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds" by Mayday Parade

yeah, i know, longest song title ever.
AGH ! Thank you !
Longest, but a good one :]
Thanks again !

does nobody know the name of my song, i really want it but cant find it by typing the lyrics in

Okay, there was this amazing song playing on tonight's episode where Parisa sends Trisha home. It was playing as Trisha was saying goodbye to everyone. I was able to figure out the words but I can't seem to figure out what song it is:

"i hate how we've become, you and i... when you said goodbye did you mean it forever?"

Any help??? Thanks!!!

does anyone know the name of the song that is playing when parisa and isaac go for a walk. its in the preview for the new episode when isaac comes home. its just instrumental but i know that the rest of the song has lyrics i just cant remember them!!!!!!
thank you!!!

Does anyone happen to know the name of the song that played on the 12/5 ep. after Ashli and Dunbar are sitting at the counter talking? He tells her to have a good night and she leaves.

All I caught was:

Did you think you'd get away with it
Did you think we haven't a clue
(something about a girl being in your bed)

And something about a fever

Thanks to anyone who can help!

does anyone know the name of the song that is playing when parisa and isaac go for a walk. its in the preview for the new episode when isaac comes home. its just instrumental but i know that the rest of the song has lyrics i just cant remember them!!!!!!
thank you!!!

Originally posted by becca924@Dec 5 2007, 08:09 PM
Does anyone happen to know the name of the song that played on the 12/5 ep. after Ashli and Dunbar are sitting at the counter talking? He tells her to have a good night and she leaves.

All I caught was:

Did you think you'd get away with it
Did you think we haven't a clue
(something about a girl being in your bed)

And something about a fever

Thanks to anyone who can help!
I too would like to know the name of this song PLEASE!!!

From what show?

That would be a key piece of missing information <_< :blink:

Back