Brothers & Sisters Season 2

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Brothers and Sisters "States of the Union"

Song heard in the background during the party Uncle Sal goes to, about 5 minutes into the episode.

"The Sea" by Morcheeba

Get it at Amazon.

the episode "domestic issues" aired 10/28/07

i'm looking for the song that was playing when kitty and the senator were talking, the day after his debate, about 48 minutes into it. it's a male singing, with an acoustic guitar. these are some of the words i got:

what if you spoke those words to me
i wonder if you'll miss me
when i'm gone
...release me
i'll leave
but...
i'll stay here with you
just for tonight
i'll leave you with you (?)
but...
it's your eyes

thanks!!!

I'm looking for the songs that were on the episode that aired 11-25-07.The first one is when Kevin and his boyfriend were making out on the couch about midwat through and the second is when salley Field and Chevy Chase are sitting in the car towards the end.I know the second is a Bob Dylan song,just not sure of the title.

Please help

House

Anyone know the piece played during the wedding? Not the Bridal March, of course, but the one before that.

-Syd

they played a song called "if not for you" originally by olivia newton john...but this was a male version, and i have no idea who????????? :unsure:

I believe that song was originally written by Bob Dylan.

But the version used on last night's show was George Harrison's rendition.

Originally posted by Don Black@Dec 3 2007, 06:34 AM
I believe that song was originally written by Bob Dylan.

But the version used on last night's show was George Harrison's rendition.
Correct!

"If Not For You" by George Harrison

Get it at Amazon.

Yeah, that's not it. Unless they did a very slow, classically styled instrumental version of "If Not For You." The piece I'm talking about was played as the guests were seated and waiting and as the bridal party walked down the aisle...is that what you all are talking about?

-Syd

I just clicked that link - it says that's the song played as they're exchanging their vows. Definitely not the one I'm talking about, that was after the bridal march.

-Syd

Anyone able to help with the music from tonight's episode, especially toward the end? the ABC website hasn't been updated in awhile for the brothers & sister's music guide, especially not with the new episode.

thanks!!

Does anyone know the song that played when kevin found scottie sleeping in the car.

It had a Damien Rice-ish sound to it. I only remember the lyrics...

"Bye bye you, bye bye me..."

Thanks!

Originally posted by Dem0liti0nL0ver3@Feb 11 2008, 03:19 AM
Does anyone know the song that played when kevin found scottie sleeping in the car.
"Bad Bad You, Bad Bad Me" by Stephen Fretwell (Amazon)

Does anyone what song was played when Kevin proposed to Scotty?...it is so good!!!!...please help

"warm whispers" by missy higgins

hope this helps you!

"Your warm whispers
Out of the dark they carry my heart
Your warm whispers
Into the dawn they carry me through
And I'm weeping warm honey and milk
That you stay surrounding me, surrounding me..."

Brothers & Sisters mysterious cover song

Hi everyone !

I just discovered the great Brothers & Sisters TV show, and I really really like it !

In an episode of season 1 or 2 (can't remember, sorry !), a cover song of Cat Stevens is used, and I loved the song.
But unfortunately I can't find any reference to this (and don't have the DVDs any more)...
Maybe someone here will have the answer I'm looking for...

Thank you so much for your answers !

Back