At First Sight

gumperman

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what the music is that plays during the trailer for the movie 'At First Sight' with Val Kilmer and Mira Sorvino? Thanks!

I just watched it, and realized there was 3 differents pieces of music in it. The first music they play sounds like Thomas Newman music, then it changes to a more 'Enya esque' type music, and then after nathan lane says the line, "Virgil you'll see allot, but none of that matters if you lose sight at what you want." the new music starsts and that's the music I'm trying to find out about. I'm pretty good at guessing who the composer of the music is and I usually find out what the music is that way, and although it sounds similar to music I've heard before I can't put my finger on it. thanks.

i know this trailer is quite old but i've tried off and on for years to figure what the background music is? it sounds sort of like enya though i'm pretty sure it's not. i tried making out some of the lyrics and googling them, but still no luck. if anyone can help it would be very greatly appreciated. thanks.

still wonderin if theres anybody out there who recognizes this one? it sounds a lot like enya but for the life of me i can't find it..

I've been looking for this song forever as well. It's hard to make out the lyrics which doesn't help any.

After all these years, I've finally figured out the music that was used towards the end of this trailer! 'Gus Rescues Will' from the IRON WILL score by Joel McNeely! So happy! After all these years! :)

After all these years, I've finally figured out the music that was used towards the end of this trailer! 'Gus Rescues Will' from the IRON WILL score by Joel McNeely! So happy! After all these years! :)

Thanks for coming back and posting the answer. ;)

Back