Sprint Ahead

noseguy

Reaction score
This one is not the Architecture In Helsinki one, not the classical one..
..One yellow light is jumping and whizzing about, bouncing down steps, cruising through streets and sidewalks.. -the music is electronic/IDM, and sounds like ISAN's 'Betty's Lament'.
I first saw this tonight, Oct 8th.

anyone? Sprint Speed but NOT the "architecture in helsinki " one. It has a bright, fun beat
heavy on the snare. Oh, and yes ...a continuous line of light is being drawn across the scene as the commercial progresses.

I know it's not the one you guys are looking for, but I saw a Sprint commercial recently with a music-box-like sound. It is Nattöppet by Detektivbyrån in case anyone wondered about that one.

Good luck with the other song.

Originally posted by coneyisland+Nov 19 2007, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coneyisland @ Nov 19 2007, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> im also looking for this song!!! any info would be appreciated thanks! [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Sarah
@Nov 8 2007, 11:06 PM
[snip]I saw a Sprint commercial recently with a music-box-like sound. It is Nattöppet by Detektivbyrån in case anyone wondered about that one.
[snip]
[/quote]

<_< <_< <_<

I sent an email to Goodby, Silverstein & Partners (the agency who created the ad, as far as I know)...I'll let you guys know if they respond. :)

what's the name of the song from the sprint commercial where everybody's skating around and there are these multicolored spinning lights that take the form of christmas trees as they spiral about?

it sounds like bells purely, but toward the end of the commercial they ad a drum kit.

Back to the "Light Trail" commerical:

Here's all small little Christmas present.

It seems that this beautiful piece of music was done by 'Everything Speaks'.
Check out their website Everything Speaks. Unfortunately none of the samples there worked for me.

Also please see Soundpets. There are numerous samples of their work there but I've not found this particular one. Please let me know if I overlooked it.

The video now plays, and it's confirmed that the artist is "Everything Speaks." Stinks, because their music is nowhere to be found..

Oh, and sorry for the double post, but the name is still not confirmed. On their website, there are samples... and this song is not among any of the ones beginning with "ES," which I assume stands for Everything Speaks.

Thanks for that, I sorta thought it'd end up being a custom-job by Andrew Bird. There are a couple tunes on his "The Mysterious Production of Eggs" album that sound pretty similar to that style. The song "Sovay" comes to mind. (I'm still surprised that advertisers haven't found him yet... NPR sure has lately)

My 2 cents

Back