The Game Plan

Barchetta

Reaction score
The 2nd trailer for "The Game Plan" (Disney football movie with "The Rock") has a song in it that I've heard in many commercials before, including an old Jaguar ad. Anyone know artist/title?

Nah, that's not it. I think you may be thinking of the first trailer. I've seen a new one on TV. The piece I'm looking for has a funky/jazzy rhythm at the beginning with just bass & drums, then it kicks in with some horn (I guess) section riffs. Not sure how else to describe it.

It has 3 orchestra hits, goes into a drum riff and then there are 3 more hits.

I need this music identified too. It needs to be part of my life soundtrack....

It's Battle Without Honor Or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei. It's on the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack

How about the song in THIS TV spot? A friend of mine is trying to figure it out and I'm attempting (albeit not very well) to help him out.

I'm not sure what it is but I love the song on the promos for The Game Plan. I've been seeing the commercials a lot during the day.
I've heard that song before on promos for other shows, like the CMT Awards and such but I've never been able to place it.
Anyone have any idea? I'll try and listen closer for some lyrics.

Originally posted by halltd@Sep 24 2007, 05:15 PM
How about the song in THIS TV spot? A friend of mine is trying to figure it out and I'm attempting (albeit not very well) to help him out.
That's the same song from the previously discussed tv spot, "Battle without Honor or Humanity."

Back