The Golden Girls

jlo23ez

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know Who Sings the golden girl theme song and whats the name of the song?

Here ya go. I think this is the one you need. Not sure who the singer is cause it's a female but Andrew Gold is the writer.

Does anyone know who sings the Theme song to the Golden Gilrs and where i can find the full version???

Does anyone know the song that is played when Rose is dancing with Miles in this episode? It's strictly instrumental so I can't offer any lyrics, sorry. It's got a swing/big band feel but it's a slow song. Any ideas?

I believe the song is by Glenn Miller "Moonlight Serenade". Hope this helps. :)

Golden Girls - Brother Can You Spare That Jacket? episode

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone on here had any idea who sang the version of "Brother Can You Spare A Dime" in this Golden Girls episode (it's season 4, episode 8 by the way). It's a very slow and quite melancholy, the singer is female. All I know for sure is that it is not the version that Barbara Streisand sings. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance! :)

Golden Girls - Third Season - Big Band Music

Hello All,

I'm looking for the name of the song, and the name of the original big band who performed it, used in the Golden Girls, Season Three, Episode 'One For the Money.'

In this episode, Blanche, Dorothy and Rose all enter a dance marathon. A lot of the music used in this scene is big band but one song in particular I'm trying to figure out the name and original band who played it.

The song, which is purely instrumental, begins with the camera focused on a mirrored disco-ball and then pans to the dance contestants. The song itelf plays for just maybe 5 - 10 seconds, if that. It's a slower song, not Sing Sing Sing or In the Mood but it was a very famous big band dance song.

Is there anyplace to find out all of the music used for this particular episode?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back