Jeep Liberty and Cherokee commericals

Aireeka_Jonez

Reaction score
So I just saw a jeep commercial, I think it was for commander. It had a bunch of camping supplies on wheels and the only word I can remember from the lyrics is "smile" THE SONG IS NOT TIME OF OUR LIVES or OUTSIDE. any help?

come one! someone at least has to recognize what commercial I'm talking about! HELP PLEASE!

I just saw a new commercial on Wednesday night, I think on CBS during King of Queens. It is actually two short commerials, one immediatly following the other, first for the Liberty and next for the Cherokee. Both feature the same tune, which primarilly features a cool groove on drums, with a little bit of guitar accompanying it.

Did anyone catch this one yet, and if so, any idea who the artist is and song title?

Thank you,
Jim

Looks like this ad will be getting a fair amount of airplay -- I just saw it again on a local TV station outside of primetime. The drum beat is sort of a shuffling, almost rockabilly-like beat, and the guitar part had a bit of a twang to it -- but no lyrics.

SCOTS - Southern Culture on the Skids

Smiley yeah yeah yeah

from the Mojo Box CD

North Carolina band, go see them if you can, shows are lots of fun.

aloha

Thank you - that's it!

I have a couple of SCOTS CD's but not this one, so looks like I need to pick it up. (BTW, we actually played Camel Walk at our wedding ;)

Pretty sure if that is the same commercial that I have seen way out here in Hawaii that it is Southern Culture on the Skids (SCOTS) playing Smiley (yeah, yeah, yeah) off of their Mojo Box CD.

http://www.scots.com/home/default.asp

Go see them live if you can, they are from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Shows are kooky fun.

aloha ya'll

Looking for the song in the newest Jeep commercial. The lyrics go "Woke up this morning to a bright sunny day, feel so good Mmm mmm what can I say"
Any one know what it is. Thanks!

i see ur new! welcome...new members oughta check out the "introduce yourself" & member forums!

Just sharing the Aloha DJEiffelT, you are very welcome.

I've seen Rick, Mary and Dave many times and it's good to see them getting a little more exposure.

LWFH

Back