Really dumb question

Vinsecula

Reaction score
So I was watching "MTV After Hours" or "MTV Video Wake Up" or "Jump Start" on VH1 a few weeks ago and I saw this music video, where basically three dudes clothed in light (yellow, red, and something else) flying around or pretending to run a race or... something...
So, I need to know the name of the band and/or the song. In my delirium at six in the morning I didn't think to write down the name or artist at the end of the video. Can anybody help or did I just dream the whole damn thing?

Do you remember any of the lyrics? What genre of music was this? Do you have a video?

I got nothing. I wouldn't even know what to search for in YouTube. 'Course, if I did find it on YouTube the whole question would be moot. :rolleyes:

I would suggest Snow Patrol "Run" but it doesn't quite fit the flying/running description.

ARGH! I know this! I remember seeing it too.

Let me search...I'm pretty sure I know what you're thinking of....

I failed on finding anything. I know the video you're talking about; I remember it. It had something to do with the future or the sun or...I don't remember.

This has been gnawing at me. I know the exact video you're talking about, and I have the melody stuck in my head. But no recollection of lyrics, title or artist.
BLECK!

Back