import car song ad...british band I think....

cowboy

Reaction score
Throughout much of 2006 a song was used for what may have been Mazda, Nissan, or Acura....or possibly Audi. The song sounds like its by a british artist and sounds very similar to music by The Stone Roses and/or The Jesus and Mary Chain.
The song kind of has those sort of spacey and ethereal lead vocals very typical of The Stone Roses and The Jesus and Mary Chain. I dont believe the song is by either of these two bands (as I have all the Stone Roses albums and a couple JAMC albums and its not on any). These bands have influenced a lot of artists in the last 10 year so I think its someone new.
The versus of the song are kind of quiet and lulling but then the chorus get much louder with lyrics along the lines of '....take me away' when its as its loudest.

This is a very good song and Ive heard it played on BBC 6 before in recent months as well as in bars around western europe. I just cant seem to locate the name of it and artist. Its driving me crazy.

Sorry I dont have a lot of information on it. The exact car and company would probably solve it for me, but since I dont have that, Im in a tough way.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Back