Fox Sports Formula 1 USGP

dadavenp

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Fox Sports coverage of the Formula 1 USGP on June 17, 2007? I'm interested in finding out what song they used in the closing video montage. I remember it referenced "Rockstar" and "All Over Now". My searches have turned up nothing

Did NOT see that show, so ...

However, it seem to me like you might be thinking of ...

N.E.R.D. - "Rockstar" (or a remix version of it)

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I agree.

Some of the lyrics from N.E.R.D.'s song, "Rockstar" include this...

"You can't be me
I'm a Rock Star
I'm rhyming on the top of a cop car
I'm a rebel and my .44 pops far

It's almost over now
It's almost over now"

In case you're wondering what it sounds like, it's rather repeatitive. Depending on what version you're listening to, the chorus that says, "It's almost over now," will sound like the voice is a bit muffled and rapping or speaking it and not really singing. The rest of the song is a lot of high pitched and low pitched beats. Sounds a bit electronic. You should try listening to a sample of it on iTunes. :]

It's definitely a remix of the NERD song. I haven't found Jason Nevis yet, but I'll keep searching.
Thanks all!

You ROCK DJEiffelT. That's exactly the cut I was looking for. You seem to have a knack, so can I challenge you again?
Last week's Formula One race on Fox used another great song. I can't classify it 100%, but is was somewhat electronica, with a guy rapping
"Hey girl check this out,
hey girl we're going down,
All you gotta know is this is where the party's at"

A belated You're welcome! B)

Thanks! :)

... And a Sorry I didn't/couldn't help you out with the 2nd song! :p :lol:

B)

Back