AT&T

pezino

Reaction score
AT&T

The commercial has a band on stage playing (I believe the band only consists of a girl on keyboards and a guy on drums). Song has "on a holiday" and the word "famous" in the lyrics. Camera pulls out to reveal the image is on a phone which is where the Oasis at&t theme comes in.

My question is what is the name of the song the band is playing? I've heard it several times on KCRW I'm sure and the name of it has been on the tip of my mind for about a week now.

Can ease my mind?

I'm trying to figure this one out, too... I think it's Mates of State, but I'm not sure which song.

You are totally right. It IS Mates of State. Which explains why they sound so damn familiar because they and the song are in my iPod. Sometimes its hard to remember who is who when you're shuffling through 11,000 songs.

Anyway the song is "For The Actor" on their album Bring It Back.

Thanks for jogging me memory.

http://www.myspace.com/matesofstate

Thanks! I thought it might be that song... but it sounds different to me in the commercial. Such an awesome band live -- see them if you have a chance!

does anyone know the name of the song in the new sprint commercial? I haven't been able to find it anywhere i've looked...It's a concert crowd, in a crowded club, and it shows all the examples of wireless connections, then says "your world is wireless" or something....
I know the band playing is matt and kim, I just don't know what song it is! Please help, I'd really like to know. The lyrics sound something like "oh, you and me, on a fantasy" or something similar...

yeah, i realized both of those things (AT&T and Mates of State) after I posted this question....just forgot to take it off...but thanks!!

I have no idea what this commercial is for-- but the song is stuck in my head. It starts tight on a guy and girl. The guy on drums, the girl on the keys. The lyrics are something like, "I'm something special"

The shot pulls back and gets wider and wider and you can see a whole club rocking out to their music.

Anyone got any ideas?

Does anyone know the song being played for a "Your world is wireless" commercial featuring people at a club dancing up against a stage with two people playing drums and keyboards?

Back