Inside Man

redsox4ever36

Reaction score
Its the song played in the opening credits and the end credits. It seems like a tribal song.

"Chaiyya Chaiyya Bollywood Joint"
Performed by Sukhwinder Singh, Sapna Awasthi featuring Panjabi MC

hey guys im sure many people will know the name of the song that is played when the robbers are checking for phones. its a rather funny part. anyway thank you for helping me out i appreciate it.

i guess i kinda screwed up my question. im looking for the song that is the ring tone of the guy hiding a phone. he then gets beat up...

Kanye West - "Gold Digger"

I know it was a recent popular song. Pretty sure that was it

Ok, the group is not called Dil Se. Not bein' mean, just clearing things up. This song is from a Bollywood (Indian) movie, which are all musicals. Dil Se was a huge movie (in India) when it came out, and this is probably it's most famous song. Believe me, I was very shocked to hear one of my favorite Bollywood tunes at the beginning of a Spike Lee joint. Definitely psyched me up for it.

Ok the Chaiyya Chaiyya song. It was in the begining, but it also ran during the credits. However about halfway through the song incame a rap solo or something. I cant find that version and it wasnt discussed in the last thread. Any thoughts? You guys always get it right, I know you wont let me down.

cheers,

Does anyone know the song that plays at the start of the end credits in Inside Man? The words aren't in english. Sounds maybe jamaican?

Back