Nivea for Men

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The original thread about the "all night party" commercial for Nivea for Men Energizing Hydro Gel was lost, so I'm putting the (unanswered) thread back here.

Also, the song was not "You're Gonna Say Yeah" by Hushpuppies, as someone had suggested. (That was for a different Nivea ad.)

Well... where is the original thread? :eek:

Mennen is a L'Oréal trademark ;)

Hey hey

Heard the Nivea for men commerical tonight - Rockin little number, fairly "alternative" sounding, guitar heavy.

Didn't make out any lrics yet...

Any ideas mates?

Originally posted by thr0b@May 31 2007, 01:57 PM
Well... where is the original thread? :eek:

It is lost FOOOORRRREEEEVVVER!!!!! :ph34r:

Hey guys, I have exhausted all other avenues...

Old thread? Any other suggestions?

Hellllllllllllp :(

I was browsing the listings for tv commercial songs and at the same time that I saw this thread I was like "oh yeah I should try and get the song from that nivea commercial" then i turned my head and it came on the tv.

I've been looking for that song everywhere but nobody seems to know what it is called. I've had it stuck in my head and really want to know what song it is. All of the websites with commercial archives don't have it either. Does anybody know what song that is??

that song sounds similar, but its not the one were looking for. thanks anyways.

It's been posted before, but now we have a video to avoid confusion from other nivea commercials, I'm wondering if anyone ever figured out who it is in this nivea hydrogel commercial?

nivea commercial on youtube

Nobody seems to know. Unfortunately whoever taped that youtube got the shorter commercial, the longer one had more understandable lyrics

I know the youtube is poor quality.

I wrote down the lyrics once a while ago and they were something like this, but I am only like 30% sure:

I was having a weird(wild?) night
out on top of the world (right)

Back