Judge Dredd

jdrury

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a soundtrack and trailer junkie....... and I'm looking for the trailer for The Movie Judge Dredd. This same music was also used for a movie trailer for
Lost in space.... I recently discovered this site and was extreamly happy to finally find the trailer music for the television program Planet earth trailer!!!!.....

If anyone has some suggestion i would appreciate it.

Sincerly, J :huh:

The music for the Judge Dredd trailer was composed by Jerry Goldsmith specifically for that trailer. It has been used in other trailers, such as the Lost in Space trailer you mentioned.

According to Soundtrack.net:

Judge Dredd: Original Trailer Music: (1995) was used in:
• Inspector Gadget (1999) - Theatrical Trailer
• Judge Dredd (1995) - Theatrical Trailer
• Lost in Space (1998) - Theatrical Trailer
• Paycheck (2003) - Teaser Trailer
• The Phantom (1996) - Theatrical Trailer
• Vertical Limit (2000) - TV Trailer

Thank you, all try all of your suggestions.

Take care, Jason :D :lol: :blink:

Hi, I'm looking for the trailer music to Lost in Space, it was orginally produced by jerry goldsmith and used for the Judge Dredd trailer. This trailer is a more refined version of the Judge Dredd trailer.

Thankyou any suggestions would be appreciated.......

take care, J B)

I'm looking for the trailer for Lost in space......

The orginal trailer music was composed by Jerry Goldsmith for the trailer Judge Dredd what I'm looking for is the more refined version of that same music....

I think this same music was also used in a trailer for a trailer for Paycheck too.....

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

Take care, J :huh: :blink:

Merged.

Please stop reposting the same question in new/duplicate threads, in the wrong forum(s), etc.

Thanks.

how do i delete this forum and start a more revised forum that might help me find the lost in space trailer?

Hi there jdrury. I hope you don't really want to delete the forum; we would all have way too much time on our hands. :huh: If it's a film trailer song you desire, go to the subheader Film Trailer Music and click on the blue button titled New Topic and proceed from there with a new thread.

Back