Yoplait yogurt

b-radly

Reaction score
Who covers Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini in the yoplait commercial with the girl ashamed to show off in her bikini?

I did search high and slow for this topic before posting, so I apologize if it is a dupe somehwere.

Does anyone know the artist who did (It Was An Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny) Yellow Polka Dot commercial.

The "point-counterpoint" during that song was fantastic - from the guy with the opening verse, to an almost "metalhead" second half.
Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Lou

The first part is probably Brian Hyland, but I was looking for who did the rocking second part.

I'm looking for this too : the closest I've come is Ron Dante, but that's not the version I think you're looking for - the guy I'm thinking of has some sort of accent.

If you're interested in the Ron Dante TV spot, here it is: http://www.rondante.com/ (click on "Yoplait TV Spot" on the right hand side).

If anyone knows, please post! Thanks! :)

Yeah, that's the first Yoplait commercial. I'm looking for the newer one as well. It has a girl come out of a locker room with a blow up raft wrapped around her because she doesn't want anyone to see her in a bikini. She walks around and bumps into things because the raft is hard to control. By the time she gets to the beach, it's deflated and she just gives up. That's when we see she's skinny and has nothing to hide because she ate Yoplait yougurt to stay in shape.

The song in the second commercial is longer and includes the part of the song that goes "she was afraid to come out of the locker...". It's a totally different version and I like it a lot. I hope someone can figure out the artist soon. (It's not Brian Hyland or Ron Dante as far as I can tell.) :)

I don't know how recent the commercial is, and I hope that this hasn't been asked already (although I did exhaust a lot of search possibilities).

The commercial's setting is a beach and Boardwalk area where a girl is hiding herself behind various things (including a red inflatable pool toy).

The song being played is "Itsy Bitsy Teen Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini", but who is the artist? It's quite an interesting spin on the song - from the single male voice singing to the almost "hard rock" sound at the end.

Thanks for any responses!

Lou

:)

I know this song is obviously "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"
and it's a cover. I don't know who did it.

Anybody know?

While I don't think it's the exact, a good, close, cover is by Funpunk featuring radspitz.

That's the closest I could find...

Re: Yoplait yogurt commercial

ok as for the song, the link that is on the last messages didn't work for me so I went to itunes and I just put in Radspitz and guess what? It's the song. You can download it for under $1...my mom wanted the song also...:rolleyes:

Back