Jackass

L3nny

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Thats the song in the monkey night 2 season 3 episode 8

whats the song when chris pointus is the werewolf in london and hes running everywhere

In the skit or whatever called, "Red wagon"where a dude is riding a wagon around San Francisco, there's a cool punk song playing with lyrics like, "Every day I wake up it's always the same" and the chorus sounds like, "think I'm gonna explode, think I'm gonna explode" and I googled it, but nothing.

Thanks in advance, if anyone helps me.

whats teh song when chris pointus run in france like a werewolf ?

hey all, the tv show jackass recently released a dvd of its 1st season...not the 2 disc 1st and second 1 just the 1st season...there is a bit called haggard beck-woods crap which involves ryan dunn riding a little bike off a ramp into a bush over and over...i wud like 2 know the song that was ursed in this if nebody can help...plz and thnx

There are two songs I'm looking for from the show Jackass. One of them is the theme song. I know the original version is corona, but I'm wondering if the Jackass version is an actual song, or did the network just remake it?

In one of the jackass skits with chris pontius wearing a black shirt with a misfits logo on it. he say to meet him somewhere and they joust. the song they use when they joust goes " city, city of satan," and that is pretty much all i remember.

if any one can help me out it would be awsome. :D

Hi all. I am in a bit of a jam. There is a few songs on the "Jackass" TV show box set, that has me puzzled as to what they are. I can't seem to find in on the net any place. Mostly because the song is diffrent than the one on the show that airs on TV. They changed alot of songs for DVD, and there is no site devoted to the DVD music. Just the original songs on air. Well, to cut to the chase, there are about three songs I need help finding. Number one, unfortunantly you can't answer unless you have the set. The stunt is Dutch BMX number 57 (or 47-I don't recall) on disc 3. I am not sure but I think I heard the word nuts said a few times. 2. is in the stunt again, on disc 3 I think is called something like little dutch girl. Pontious dresses up like a dutch girl and walks around town doing handstands, and lifting up his dress, for people to find out that he has no underpants on. I am not quite sure of the number on the disc, but this time I do know two things. The phrase "she looks so good, I wish I could." is said. 3rd and final is in the stunt on disc 2 I think. Dunn jumps over trash cans on ice skates. Don't know lyrics, but I know it was some kind of techno. Thanks in advanced for your help.

-Adam.

Ok. I got some lyrics. 1. sounds like, 'you better get up and wash your nuts" x3 "and then you powder your nuts." 2. "Which one is the right one is the perfect one for me" is how it starts.

-Adam.

Back