Advertising

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Tudors

Status

Sponsored Links

Hi all,

I've found the other forums about other promos for the Tudors, but none addressed the song from "If You Love Me." I'm guessing that's the title of the song as well, but I can't find the artist's name anywhere. These are lyrics that I've gathered from other places on the internet and they seem pretty accurate:

"A night can be so troubling / rain so constant so enduring / clouds dark charcoal gray tomorrow... If you want my love love me lead me by my heart and win me tempt me blind me... Right above me / If you want my love then love me."

Other info: it's definitely a woman; the song starts around 1:12 of the promo.

Hopefully this will reach a wider audience and someone will be able to answer the question.

Thanks!

Junior Member queencharlotte324's Avatar
    Status

There's this choir-like song that I have heard twice.
    If you go to youtube, and search "the tudors total monarchy", it's the song in that preview
    and also, before the olympics started, I saw a preview on NBC where I guy pole vaulted over The Great Wall of China, and it used the same song. I've been searching for this song for a long time, and would really appreciate if someone could answer this. Thanks!

Status
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

Default The Tudors Season 3 on Showtime

Does anyone know the name of the music in the season 3 trailer for The Tudors, that's currently playing on Showtime's website? Thanks.

Status

Default Re: The Tudors Season 3 on Showtime

Hiya! Do you mean the one w/the high-pitched, operatic female singing interlaced into the commercial/spot/promo? If so, it's Within Temptation, and their song "The Truth Beneath the Rose."

I hope that helps, but there are like three, if not four promos out there right now for this show, so mehopes I got the right one. (I was looking for this latest one too, which is why I know this info. I wrote down what words I could catch in the lyrics from the promo and Googled them all. )

Yay good commercial music!
    Nae

Status

Music The Tudors Brand New Season 3 promo music

It's been on my mind for quite some time and I am really hoping that any of you may know it. I have a feeling that it's X-Ray Dog but i'm not completely sure. If someone knows it, please let me know

Here's the promo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhQCqLrGLEs

It's the song that has the choir and sounds in the same style of "Here comes the king" it ends right before Henry says "Don't play the fool...You'll lose the game."

Thank you.