Advertising

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 5 2007, 04:32 PM
    To begin with, The United States only gets "involved" when our interests are threatened. We have not gotten involved in the Burmese problems like the Tamil Tiger rebels in Myanmar or help the Maldives prepare for the next tsunami......because we have no interests there.
    ^ This is a "REAL" life situation.

Seen it like 1000 times......where have you been for last 2 years?
    ^ You really can't think of a nicer way to put this? How bout this.. since Redonkulous was posting it for people who hadn't seen it, you could just shut the fuck up and not post anything at all.

And please do explain to me again since I just don't get it, why would you use your first and last name as your screen name if you cherish your anonymity so much?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Status

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 5 2007, 05:55 PM
    2) Your screen name is your fucking real name, so don't bawl me out for using it when you took no strides to conceal it.

In fact I'm sorta sickened by the fact that you've just told me it makes no sense to be bothered by injustice unless it effects you directly. That's very un-Christian of you.
    Why use language???.....Have I used any bad Language or done anything wrong or bad???.....IF SO, SHOW ME.

I am a Muslim......so it would be Un-Muslim of me. But since I have done nothing wrong and only ask you why you are "Irritated" and upon your answer explain to you why I thought you should not be "Irritated" then I think I can be assured a place in Heaven so far.

Status

If you're asking me why I used the F WORD while talking to you, it's because you're not my mother and she's the only person I censor myself for.

And if you're really a Muslim and you believe all the stuff you do then kudos to you for your flexible morals. As for me, I'm not exactly concerned about my place in heaven regarding this conversation. You were rude to Redonkulous, and I told you that you were rude. You did not ask me WHY I was irritated, but asked HOW could I be irritated when you were being rude to someone else and not me.

As for me, I'm done. Garret has said in the past that fighting on the net is like the Special Olympics and this is pretty special right about now. I have work to do.

Status

LOL.....Using my explanation about the Tamil Tigers and so on to prove a point as a "quote" to say it is "real" life situation is totally out of context.

And I have seen foul langauge twice from a woman who is normally nice or a little blunt towards me and it makes me think something else is wrong today (on your end, not mine). And in this post you seem a bit more vicious and flagrant with your reasons and words. But far be it for me to respond in kind with foul words or viciousness. I am a nice guy and am respected in my world as such. I shall never change my personality....but re-think opinions on those with foul thoughts and demeanor.

GOD Bless and Help us all

Status

:angry: :angry:

jffodom.......... You Irritate Me!

Status

I love you.