Techno songs like classical music

tapman90

Reaction score
I need about 10 good dance songs that sound like remixes of classical music or use instruments an orchestra would use. A good example of these types of songs would be "Montserrat" by Orquesta del Plata. I would also prefer the song have a pretty constant bpm without a lot of tempo changes.

Thanks a lot for your guys help!

You might want to check out "Masterworks Reworked". Its a cd by various artists which remixed quite a few classical song like Bolero, Moonlight Sonata, Flight of the Bumblebee, etc. Their not quite dance, more like electronica but their still pretty good.

You could always try "In the hall of the mountain king" thats one of my personal favorites, you could also try and get "O Fortuna"

Originally posted by War Antics@Feb 8 2007, 05:47 PM
You could always try "In the hall of the mountain king" thats one of my personal favorites, you could also try and get "O Fortuna"
Yeah, the Carl Orff - "O'Fortuna" (Techno Remix) is a good version.

i checked those out and they're all really cool. thanks!

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE FORGET ADAGIO FOR STRINGS! GOOD GOD

Okay try:
Adagio For Strings by Tiesto
also Tiesto did a track inspired by classical music
Forever Today by Tiesto

I like this genre also.

A few if mine:

Right Here RIght now - fatboy slim (classicalesque)

journey through my mind - sackcloth fashion (hard to find but guaranteed sick) check itunes

Under Man - Sackcloth fashion really awesome. on youtube

Zoo York - Paul Oakenfold Also really sweet

Frontier Psychiatrist - The Avalanches

I would also go with Tiesto's - He's a Pirate which also uses orchestral samples from the movie pirates of the carribean.

Back