Song in Expess

tjbrandt

Reaction score
I was shopping in Express the other day and this song came on... I put the lyrics in my phone and listened to it several times to make sure I had them correct. I've searched for the song several times but cannot find what it is! I gave up on my search for it for a week and deleted the lyrics out of my phone but I remember a few of them... It's sung by a male, and the lyrics are "I know that you know some lovely people so send them an invitation (and then something about party to my segregation something something celebration)". I'm sorry that I can't remember more, but I know that that is the chorus. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Oh wow! That's it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means a lot! It's been bothering me for so long! You are great =)

If you listen to this type of music and can think of anything similar, I'd love to hear =) I fell in love with this song and want more like it!

Originally posted by tjbrandt@Jan 23 2007, 07:57 PM
Oh wow! That's it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means a lot! It's been bothering me for so long! You are great =)

If you listen to this type of music and can think of anything similar, I'd love to hear =) I fell in love with this song and want more like it!
You're welcome. I'll keep an ear out for yuh.

Back