In America

It starts out with Turn! Turn! Turn! by the Byrds (just for anyone curious).

Then there's instrumental music where it says "Life..." at about the time I think you mean. I think it's off the original score/soundtrack - it sounds very similar to the snippets on iTunes - especially the songs "Mateo Goes Home" and "The Third Wish", and it sounds VERY similar to the background music of "Time Enough for Tears"...the theme kind of runs all through...

I hope that was helpful... :(

Originally posted by iamkgb@Jan 11 2007, 10:34 PM
Then there's instrumental music where it says "Life..." at about the time I think you mean. I think it's off the original score/soundtrack - it sounds very similar to the snippets on iTunes - especially the songs "Mateo Goes Home" and "The Third Wish", and it sounds VERY similar to the background music of "Time Enough for Tears"...the theme kind of runs all through...
It actually starts almost a minute after the "Life" title card. It starts right at 1:44. Anyone know this? It's the song playing when the little girl ask Mateo (the black man) if he is crying and later says "Dad, America's okay."

Any guesses?

I think it's one of these two. I couldn't find any off them so i don't know if it's correct. Hope it helps:

# "Bell Ringer" - Music Junkies
# "Remembrance Theme" - X-Ray Dog

grtz

Back