Pontiac Solstice

mccaughtrycj

Reaction score
I heard a song in a new pontiac commercial yesterday where the singer is saying "i love you" over and over again....anyone know the name of the song? its driving me nuts!

it sounds like natasha beddingfields "these words", it was all over the radio last summer... im sure thats where you know it from

nah, this song has a guy singing, and he's saying just "I love you". I don't think there are any other words said/sung in the music. The actual music has a slow electronic vibe...

thanks for tryin to help though! perhaps i will stumble across it soon.

ok, for anyone else who might be interested, i did just figure out what song it is:

"I love you" by the Dandy Warhols off their album, Come On

The song says "I Love You" over and over again...lemme know if you know it

it's "i love you" by the dandy warhols from 1997. weird that it's nearly 10 years old...

The song just goes "I love you, I love you..." over and over. Any help would be stellar.

Last night I was very busy with laundry as my dryer had broken and I had a ton of wet clothes, but while I was folding a car commercial came on. It was very colorful commercial, and it had a low voice continuously singing "I Love You". I had heard that song on the radio months ago, but it was a station that always played 'undiscovered' bands. Anyone have any idea? That was the first time I had seen it.. so it could be relatively new.

i searche here and iddnt see a prev. post about it. so if you're curious the pontiac solstice mersh is 'i love you' by dandy warhols' good song

Back