Pan's Labyrinth

sorry, all of the music is from the score to the film, which isnt that bad of news, considering it will be available sometime very soon. I think the film has been released in Mexico or Spain already.

Awsome movie, awsome score.

Hey, all. Here's the site for the Pan's Labyrinth trailers:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/picturehouse...yrinth/trailer/

I was wondering if anyone knew:

1) The creepy humming song that plays at the beginning of the trailer and end (it is most likely from the soundtrack, but I'm not sure what track).

2) Any of the choral songs that play at about the midway point (once the trailer is half over)... and it could just be one choral song, I'm not sure lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and happy hunting!

I know for a fact that the tune you hear being hummed at the beginning and at the end is from the movie itself. I honestly can't remember if the rest of is also. The score is composed by Javier Navarrete.

Awesome movie, btw.

The humming song is number one on the track, "Long, Long Time Ago" also in the song "A Princess" and an instrumental version named "Pan's Labyrinth Lullaby" .

Great job!

As I live in the Bible Belt Midwest, I doubt the movie will ever be at a theater nearby so I might have to wait until its DVD release. How likely is it that a store around here carries the soundtrack?

Originally posted by brockster_warren@Jan 6 2007, 10:51 AM
Great job!

As I live in the Bible Belt Midwest, I doubt the movie will ever be at a theater nearby so I might have to wait until its DVD release. How likely is it that a store around here carries the soundtrack?
I didn't even find the soundtrack at my local Best Buy and I live in L.A. so I wouldn't know for you :what:

yeah, i'd really like to know this as well, not the humming but the big orchestral part with the choir

Re: Pan's Labyrinth

Pan's Labyrinth

Teaser

ETOLL LOW HIT 24 - Robert Etoll
PIEDRA - Javier Navarrete
TRUST NO ONE - CINETRAX
ATTACK - CINETRAX
Etoll Low Hit 01 - Robert Etoll
THE REVELATION - X-RAY DOG

----------------------------------------------------

Trailer

INSECTO - Javier Navarrete