Project Music Playlist

ad-rock

Pro Member
Reaction score
I really liked Project Playlist when first hearing about it. But lately, it is so ridiculously slow that everytime I try to use it I get pissed and shut it down. When it somewhat works, it takes 5 minutes for a page to load. However, what seems to happen more often is an error message that says "Lost connection to MySQL server during query," or "The site will be shut down at 2:47pm PST for maintenance," or worst of all, it starts to load the page and then you get the "Cannot find server" error! Does anybody else have this much trouble with it? POS!! <_<

Hmmm...hadn't heard of Pandora before. I just looked it up though, and I like it. I'll be exploring it more. Thanks!

Project Playlist is a site you can use to make your own playlist. You find music on the web and they host it for you. They have links to lots of different albums and artists, but finding more obscure tracks is a little harder. You can then post your playlist on your MySpace, FaceBook, blog, or whatever. When it's working, you can check it out here.

Oh shoot, just use this. I don't know if it'll do everything you want it to, but I have it on my MySpace and it'll play like up to 20 songs.

PS in the instructions for it they give you a link to another site that does free hosting.

Back