The Jacket

Boo_108

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I watched The Jacket yesterday and in the movie there's a song playing. It sounds
very familiar like I've heard it on a commercial or some other t.v. show. There is
no singing and it's played when Keira is picking up Adrien in her VW car. This is when he travels back in time to see her changed life. Does anyone know if the music they're playing is an actual song?

Please help. I know I've heard it somewhere before.
Thanks!

Boo

i would love to find out what song it is also....it has a nice sound. hope someone can help!...thanks -Ashley

does anyone know the title and the singer who sings the song in the movie The Jacket during the end credits? its such an awesome song...I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!!

nevermind...found out it was "we have all the time in the world" by david arnold feat. iggy pop. does anybody know where i could get a hold of this song? maybe a cd...anybody?

To the best of my knowledge, the song is Sidottu by 76 off the album "Objects in space".

Hope this helps

I'm looking for the recurring song in "The Jacket" starring Adrien Brodie which is first played during the scene when Jack is in Jackie's house and she is in the bathtub...

I've tried all the songs that are listed in the credits and none are that song... Any help?

hey, i have been searching for that song myself for a few years...no success, but i know brian eno or roger eno have something to do with it....its an amazing song

Hi, I hope I will tell something new here,
Thank You for the question. That movie took me.

I have that soundtrack, and it is a song:
Looking for you again by Matthew Berryman :)

I was searching too, but I have never found this result until I got this song by random.
Please, Inform me if it is what you was looking for.

http://youtu.be/da5-t01b_Wo

Thank You again for the question.

I'm looking for the recurring song in "The Jacket" starring Adrien Brodie which is first played during the scene when Jack is in Jackie's house and she is in the bathtub...

I've tried all the songs that are listed in the credits and none are that song... Any help?

That is a version of 'Sidottu' by 76 (which is heard in that scene and near the end of "The Jacket"). This version was slowed approximately -22% and was perhaps remixed by Brian Eno, since he did the incidental music for the film. This song title was curiously missing from the film's end credits, but has since been widely mis-identified elsewhere as 'Fleeting Smile' by Roger Eno (Brian's brother) which is heard at the beginning of "The Jacket".

'Sidottu' by 76 (aka Sir Mildred Pierce) was originally released on the 2005 album "Objects in Space", but was removed from the album (for some unknown reason). The original mix of 'Sidottu' is currently available as Track 7 on the album "Sir Mildred Pierce's Rubber Dancer Party" by Sir Mildred Pierce, which is available on Bandcamp.

Incidentally, 'Sidottu' is Finnish for 'bound'. Perhaps a reference to "The Jacket"? In any case, I hope 76 was adequately compensated for the use of 'Sidottu' in the film, since he wasn't credited for the song.

Back