ydouthink.com anti-tobacco commercial

cnoke1111

Reaction score
This commercial came out in June or July of 2006 and it might have only aired in the state of Viginia. The plot of the ad is two overweight teenagers dancing to either techno or electronic music in different outdoor locations such as a railyard, a factory, and a junkyard. The message of the commercial is that teen smoking causes belly fat. Anyway I have been trying to find the song that is playing in the ad but have had no luck on the internet or on itunes. The only other place where I have heard the song was at an Express Clothing Store. If any one knows the name to this song that would be great. Thanks.

I've been looking for this song, too. And I live in Virginia, so you're probably right.
I hope someone can help us find it!

This commercial came out in June or July of 2006 and it might have only aired in the state of Virginia. The plot of the ad is two overweight teenagers dancing to either techno or electronic music in different outdoor locations such as a rail yard, a factory, and a junkyard. The message of the commercial is that teen smoking causes belly fat. Anyway I have been trying to find the song that is playing in the ad but have had no luck on the internet or on itunes. The only other place where I have heard the song was at an Express Clothing Store. I do have a link to the website if you would like to view the commercial. The url is as follows: http://adage.com/vidt?pId=7eff3f2d&hId=170&id=49&h=1
If any one knows the name to this song that would be great. Thanks.

Duplicate topics merged.

Please don't repost the same question in different threads. Thanks.

I discovered the song playing in the commercial. The band is named Hard-Fi and the song is named Gotta Reason.

Back