Mercury Milan

mikedirnt

Reaction score
I was told to come to this website for all the answers, and so i am here and posting! I have heard the song from the new Mercury Car commercial everywhere. On the radio, in stores, on other commercials, in NBC promos, and i just can't put my finger on what band that is. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

i figured it out myself :) its Morningwood's "Nth Degree". Great song... great band.
phew, i feel better now. that was driving me nuts.

Looking for the music in the newest Mercury Milan commercial where the man is sitting in an outdoor cafe and is subtly coming on to a *very* attractive woman by complimenting her car, which happens to be a Milan.
I just saw this ad last night or two nights ago, so it does still air.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

it might be 'morning wood - nth degree'? unless its a different mercury milan commercial.

Ya I just saw the commercial... its definitely morning wood - nth degree

Was just curious what the song is the one of the most recent Mercuy Milan commercial... The comm starts off with a female and male getting into the car, the dude has an white ipod in his hand and plugs it into the car (new feature or whatever). From there we hear the song, and the comm plays on.

The song has a girl singer, kind of high pitch and melodic. Could tell it was a band, at least, but couldn't catch any lyrics. I remember hearing the same song in, what I remember as, an American Eagle commercial. In that one, it was some girl walking through a crowd, from the back to the front, at a concert of some sort. Camera kind of bouncing up and down. Real "hip" commercial.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Just heard the same song in another version of the Mercury Milan commercial. This one being mostly about the new AWD (All Wheel Drive). Had a man sitting at a table on the sidewalk breifly talking to a passing-by women. The women walking to her car.

There is a car comercial with a women and possibly a man singing in a pop/rock band. the only words i can recall are , " Uh oh , here we go turn up the radio come on everybody, do you want to know" im pretty sure this is what i heard.

yup thats it. thanx alot that was driving me nuts not being able to think of it.

idk if thats it...the really hot woman talks about the cars and the guy on the laptop says..."it had me on the looks"

That's the Mercury Milan ad. Can't recall the tune however I do know there has been a Milan ad with the song "Nth Degree" by Morningwood.

oohhh fantastic!

great call, and thank you for the help!

catchy tune....

Admittedly off-topic, but ...

ragingfish ...
Your avatar caught my eye ... Are those the Meep-Meeps (or whatever their official names are) from Sesame Street?
Luv it!
:p :lol:
B)

there music for the mariner comercial and its a really good beat and its really fun to listen to. the music is also in the one tree hill episode when brooke, haley and peyton go to the rouge vouge fashion show. the music is being played when there going in to new york.

plz help me find the song

thanx

Back