NHL Fresh Faces Rookie TSN

farfrmnormal

Reaction score
Hello all - I am looking to find the artist name or the song name of the song that plays on TSN's new Fresh Faces or New kids commercial. It portrays Sidney Crosby and other rookies.

Thanks

Yes please I would love to know the name of this song as well.

I would also appreciate any suggestions as to what the song is... I've only seen the commerical maybe two or three times, but I do recall that it sounded vaguely familiar... I haven't seen the commerical in a week or a two, but the next time I do, I'll try and catch some of the lyrics.

yeah my friend isdriving me nuts, he keeps talking about thissong , but whenever I watch hockey on TSN I never catch the commercial!!!!!!!gahh

I guess we'll just have to watch CTV/TSN religiously if we want to see it... I really, really hope that commercial wasn't just for the preseason... I need to know what that song is! But I haven't seen it since the Sens played the Leafs last Wednesday... :unsure:

Howdy all,

1st time poster. The song is from a group called "The Music" but I cannot recall what the song is actually called. It's on their self-titled album, "The Music" but again I'm not sure of the song title. <_<

Originally posted by Kingfakir@Oct 11 2006, 12:14 PM
Howdy all,

1st time poster. The song is from a group called "The Music" but I cannot recall what the song is actually called. It's on their self-titled album, "The Music" but again I'm not sure of the song title. <_<
Thank you thank you thank you. I thought it sounded familiar. Now I just have to download all of their songs... :p

Ok.... The Artist is "The Music" and the song is called " The People". Finally found it. Good luck finding it though to download. If anyone has a link that they can get the song or even album please post it. Fantastic track and artist all the same. If you like, buy it. Or at least, go see them live.... :p

Back