Visa Small Business

doob31469

Reaction score
Anyone know the tune in the new Visa commercial..sounds like beck or the eels...lyrics go"I can't wait to get back to you, I'd jump a crowd, I'd steal a wave"??

I'm dying to figure out this song from the new Visa Samll Business Commercial. It's the commercial where an african american woman is sorting through her small business bills and the bills sorta fly away and go back to the trees they came from.

The song is a male singer over acoustic guitar and piano. It's kinda got a Beatles feel to it, think "Two of Us" mixed with "O bla di O bla da," if that helps.

The lyrics, as far as I can make out are, "I can't wait to get back to you, jump a cloud and steal away.....Ooo, Ooo, Ooo"

Any help would be apprciated.

Thanks,
Brent

yes i too saw this commercial last night and said to myself, "yeah that song sounds pretty good"... :lol:

Thanx but still no luck on it.....and i think the lyrics are more like jump around and steal away instead of wave...durh :p

Here's the commercial

link

it sounds like "jump a cloud and steal the way" to me. hard to tell

I emailed them, here's the reply

"The artist is Christopher Faizi and we had the music created specifically for the spot - unfortunately it isn't available on iTunes."

They must have just posted that on their site because yesterday I visited Visa and they didnt have it up yet.

I cant beleive their is no were i can download or get this song. Very good beat and song, I would like to hear more from the artist but cant find anything on him either.

Check out Chris' MySpace @

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=12281907

He says:

9/06 :: i just wrote a new piece of music for visa business. the spot is called 'paper forest' and has some cool effects. it's all about conservation and has all these papers flying back to the forest (where all the trees are made of paper). might be turning this into a full length song too. be on the lookout... it's already airing!!

I sure hope someone can help me with a song I heard on a commercial. I don't remember who the commercial was for. Some of the lyrics to the song are: "I can't wait to get to you; hop on a cloud and sail away". I've only seen the commercial once. I'm pretty sure it must be an older song-maybe from the 70's. It sort of sounds like music from that era. HELP!!! :confused:

When you elimnate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, is the truth.

Is it:

Queen - Sail Away Sweet Sister
Randy Newman - Sail Away
Linda Ronstadt - Sail Away
David Gray - Sail Away
The Rasmus - Sail Away
Neil Young - Sail Away
John Hiatt - Sail Away
Christopher Cross - Sailing
Enya - Orinoco Flow
Styx - Come Sail Away

..or something completely different?

Thanks for the reply :D I know some of the songs are not it, but there are a couple that I will try that I am not familiar with.

Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe you perceive the web they weave. (I think that is from a Moody Blues song) :peace:

"I can't wait to get back to you, I'll jump a cloud and steal away"; or something similar. Could those be the words? If so, it is a Visa business card ad featuring a song performed by Christopher Faizi. It was written only for the commercial, however, popular demand appears to be driving the artist to produce an extended version for widespread dissemination. He has a profile established at myspace.com.

what's the song in the visa commercial with the flying stickies?

It is a Visa business card ad featuring a song performed by Christopher Faizi. It was written only for the commercial, however, popular demand appears to be driving the artist to produce an extended version for widespread dissemination. If interested, he has a profile established at myspace.com.

I think that's it!!! :D Thank you so much. It has been driving me nuts. I think I spent about 2 hrs. on the net trying to find out about the song. (I think it was my obsessive/compulsive disorder kicking in!! I just couldn't let it go.) Thanks again. :peace:

I could have sworn it was the Beach Boys. I spent a lot of time trying to find it.. it sure had their kind of style to it though.

Good to see I wasn't the only one wasting time looking for this :p

I saw a commercial that began with a woman sitting in an office and her papers just start flying and go back into trees..
i dont remember what it was advertising, but the music was awesome...

That is an awesome song. He's got to be able to release something to us. By the way, not sure if ya'll picked up on this, but, the beginning of this song is very very similiar to the song "Eleanor" by Low Millions. Check it out.

A tall building and inside the building papers began to float out of the building and fly over the landscape ( commercial for a bank card.)

Back