Recommendations?

FlightLevel23

Reaction score
Which song do you think would be a very good song that causes a suspension feeling that contiunlessly builds up. Intrumental songs composed by such great conposers eg. Hans Zimmer ETC.... Please help me out not a expert with these type of music.

Check out songs composed by Akira Yamaoka. He has some good music done for the Silent Hill video games series and now the movie. Alot of the songs are very suspensefull.

Carmina burana O fortuna by almost anybody sounds good or Hanz zimmer the kraken from pirates of the caribbean

A very good instrumental song that I think has good suspense is Vanessa Mae's ART OF WAR. Bond and Vanessa Mae play very good instrumental pieces.

Don't forget Harry-Gregson Williams! He does a lot of movies and a few video games. I personally like his music from the Metal Gear Solid games. Hi-tech/Ambient stuff.

Great work guys, i found those songs to be very intresting. Anymore. Trying to make a whole collection, so i can use to make Nba mixes or Flight Sim mixes. :lol:

Safri Duo maybe? Or if you can get ahold of Wild's CD Time. Other good instrumental artists I listen to include 12 Girls Band, Apocalyptica, some Cirque Du Soleil, and Tiesto.

Some Massive Attack is also good, as well as Lisa Gerrard (Dead can Dance) with Pieter Bourke

Back