Humira

KannD86

All-Star Member
Reaction score
There's a commercial for a prescription drug Humira with a song I've always liked the sound of. Here are some lyrics:

I will be here, I will be strong
I'll face my fears, till the night is gone
I'm not there yet, but I will be

It's a woman singing. I did a search and I'm surprised nobody's brought this up yet. This commercial has been around for a while. Perhaps it's just obvious to everybody but me that it was written specifically for the commercial? We'll see...

The song name is I will be but the version i know is by Lila McCann but it isn't the same as the one in the commercial.

Well thanks! As long as I know it's a real song, that's enough. :)

Does anyone know who the artist or the name of the song that Humira is using in their tv ads?

I asked this a few weeks ago. All I found out is that the song is called I Will Be and that there is a version out there by Lila McCann, but she's not singing on the commercial Hope this helps.

ugh. that song is TORTURE! a low-budget melissa etheridge sound-alike, poorly sung off-key, with bad cliched lyrics written in a hallmark-tv-special/lifetime television for women way, just all around AWFUL. obviously targetting 50+ ladies who shop walmart for high-waisted Lee mom-jeans.

Back