Cadillac commercial

Reaction score
There's a new cadillac commercial where someone is cutting these gems and forging these metal pieces, and puts them together to make the Cadillac logo. There's a finger-picked acoustic guitar track playing over the commercial, and it's simply beautiful. Anyway, I imagine it's probably owned by the company, or exclusively licensed out to some music production facility, but on the offchance anyone knows anything about this piece that might suggest otherwise, I have posted this thread. Thanks for any assistance.

if this is the commercial that ends with the sporty-looking red car, then i think the song is by Explosions In The Sky. i need to hear it one more time to be sure of which song. i keep hearing it and turning around to the tv halfway thru the commercial.

Nope, the commercial ends with the finished Cadillac emblem in center camera, all shiny and majestic. There are no actual cars in the ad, interestingly enough.

Thanks for the reply, though.

the only song ive ever heard for cadilac is rock and roll by led zeplin

Oh come on, someone else has to have seen this! It's a classical guitar sounding piece. I'd like to know too!

Back