Zellers Back to School

mamshake

Reaction score
Anyone know the newest Zellers song? It's for the back to school line of stuff. Also there's one for the Zellers pharmacy I wouldn't mind knowing as well.

If the store was really smart they'd come up with a cd with all the great tunes they've used over the years! I'd buy it. Especially if they offered double HBC points LOL!

karen

hey i was wondering if anyone has seen the zellers back to school commercial with all the little kids chillin at their lockers. It's really bad but the song in it is really sweet, and i was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song or band.

Fantastic! That's it! Thanks so much... any idea on the one they use for the Zellers Pharmacy? ;o)

k

Oh, thanks , i've also been looking for that song, does anyone know where to find it though? i can't find it anywhere. Thanks! :D

Zellers has been doing a bunch of great commercials lately with great songs from great bands...

great great great...

here are most of them if anyone is interested...

1. When the Night feels my song (Bedouin Soundclash)
2. Nowhere With You (Joel Plaskett Emergency)
3. The Littlest Birds (Be Good Tanyas)
4. Birdsong (Golden Dogs)
5. School Days (Chuck Berry)
6. Nice Day (No Affiliation)

Also, since Zellers is part of the HBC (The Bay), they ran a spot to advertise their winter olympic clothing.

Right Before my Eyes (the Snitches)

Does anyone know the name of the song in the latest Zellers commercial. The commercial is all white and it starts off with I think some kid waking up. And then, this kid pops out of this all white locker. It's a really catchy tune and I have no clue what it is.

Please and thank you.

already been answered (use the search) but the song is "All that i know" by the Marble Index

Back