Hummer

ds26347

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the name/title/artist of the song in the hummer commercial where the child gets cut off at the slide in the park and the mom then goes shopping for a Hummer.

The lyrics I snagged so far:

"Wella, Wella, Wella,
Wash a lot of dishes and I did a lot more, I even bought dinner at the grocery store."

Then it goes into a chorus that sounds like:
"This little girls gonna rock it"

Any help would gladly be appreciated, my kid loves this song.

Haha. I literally just saw the commercial, found the song, and downloaded it. It's called "Little Girl's Gone Rockin'" by Ruth Brown.

No problem. I'm a dance teacher and I'm probably going to use the song when fall classes start back. Love it.

It's a female vocalist, sort of an old rockabilly sound, the commercial is retarded, but I like the song, but don't know what it is. Any help?

I don't know if this is the same song I have in mind, but ...

Perhaps ...

Ruth Brown - "Little Girl's Gone Rockin''" ???

If it's the same tune, it had already been answered here.

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

If anyone could help me find the this song I would GREATLY appreciate it. It's been years since I've seen the commercial, but I'm pretty sure it featured a hummer that appeared to be falling through to the center of the Earth, just down some kind of endless hole or something. The song playing had the words "Look around, and what do you see" It was an old song, it sounded like something Frank Sinatra or Bobby Darin might have sung. That's really all I can remember, it's been quite some time. The commercial could have been for the H3, but it might be so long ago that it was the H2. If someone can help me I would be very grateful, I would pay to know this song. Let me know!

Try:

Paul Anka - "Freedom For The World"

Start the video at the 0:53 second mark.

http://youtu.be/LVEqujFh7NU

If anyone could help me find the this song I would GREATLY appreciate it. It's been years since I've seen the commercial, but I'm pretty sure it featured a hummer that appeared to be falling through to the center of the Earth, just down some kind of endless hole or something. The song playing had the words "Look around, and what do you see" It was an old song, it sounded like something Frank Sinatra or Bobby Darin might have sung. That's really all I can remember, it's been quite some time. The commercial could have been for the H3, but it might be so long ago that it was the H2. If someone can help me I would be very grateful, I would pay to know this song. Let me know!

Back